HLAI 2016 will dedicate the morning of July 16, 2016, to a Doctoral Consortium.
The aim of the Doctoral Consortium is to give young researchers in fields related to human-level AI research (such as, e.g., cognitive systems, cognitive AI, cognitive modelling, neural-symbolic integration, cognitive computing, computational creativity,…) a platform to meet and mingle, to discuss their ideas, to get feedback and advice from senior scientists, and to create a network for the new generation of researchers.
An overview of the schedule, the topics, and the speakers of the HLAI 2016 Doctoral Consortium is available here.
Chair of the HLAI 2016 Doctoral Consortium:
- Pei Wang (Temple University)
Further members of the Organizing Committee:
- Kristinn R. Thórisson (Reykjavik University)
- Kai-Uwe Kühnberger (University of Osnabrück)
- Antonio Chella (University of Palermo)
- Tarek R. Besold (Free University of Bozen-Bolzano)
Back to the HLAI 2016 main page.