The following proposals have been selected for presentation and discussion in the HLAI 2016 Doctoral Consortium:
- Bieger, Jordi: Artificial Pedagogy: A Proposal
- Joshi, Himanshu: Sigma Spoken Language Understanding System
The accepted authors will present their proposals in the HLAI 2016 Doctoral Consortium in the morning of July 16, opening at 11:00 and leading into a joint lunch starting 12:30.
Also, they are invited to participate in the poster session of HLAI 2016 in the evening of July 17.
All attendees of any of the HLAI 2016 member conferences are invited to join the Doctoral Consortium in the morning of July 16 in order to provide feedback during the discussions.
Revised and expanded versions of the research proposals will be collected as proceedings and published online in citable form in the Publication Series of the Institute of Cognitive Science (PICS, ISSN 1610-5389) after the event.
Further questions can be sent to email@example.com.
- Pei Wang (Temple University)
- Kristinn R. Thórisson (Reykjavik Univeristy)
- Kai-Uwe Kühnberger (University of Osnabrück)
- Antonio Chella (University of Palermo)
- Tarek R. Besold (Free University of Bozen-Bolzano)